Thursday, October 22, 2009

Whats new/ New Mexico Trip part 2

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I have been so busy. I have started swim back up again and it is going great! I swim everyday but Sunday and Friday. I have to swim for 2 hours each day. I am now in seventh grade! I am so happy. I have made so many new friends! I love it. I am now in New Mexico and I am having soooo much fun. I get to see baby Wyatt again today, he is the cutest 17 month old that I have ever seen! I can't wait. I am staying with my mom's best friend Sandra. (Wyatt is her grandson) We are just having a girl's week. I got here Tuesday. So far we went shopping in the "old town". We have also seen Wyatt and got a pedicure. Today we are seeing Wyatt and Tasha (his mommy) for dinner. I am having a blast here. Although I am getting a cold which is really annoying! I love it here!

No comments: