Saturday, December 20, 2008

Memphis here I come!!!

It is almost Christmas time, I can't believe it!!! That means busy busy schedule!
December 24th- Christmas Eve!
December 25th- CHRISTMAS!
December 27th- Mississippi!
December 27th (again)- MEMPHIS!!!
December 31st- New Years with my Bestest friend in the whole world-DENISE!
January 3 and 4th- Swim meet with my old swim team!
January 5th- My goodbyes to all my friends in memphis!
I can't wait until I get to go to Memphis.....I am so excited to see all of my friends! It is going to be the best week ever! (unlike August 3rd- the worst day of my life) For those of you who don't know that is the day I moved and the week before that was all of my goodbyes! Too bad I have to do it all over again! Time for a partay!
Toodles!

1 comment:

Madison C.1 said...

That sounds like FUN!!!