Tuesday, December 9, 2008

There is snow...... AGAIN

It is snowing really hard out right now....... I am so happy, but not just because of that! It's because we have an hour delay of school!!!!!!!! I can't wait to play in it! One of my best friends here in Colorado is in California, so she can't play in the snow. My best friends back home in Memphis probably wish they were me because they start school at 7 and today I get to start school at 10! I miss them so much! My best friend, Denise (That I have known since I was 2) and I used to play in the snow together. In memphis we only got snow 1 time a year and that was in February, so we only got to play for a little bit! See ya later!

1 comment:

Madison C.1 said...

Hey i Sorry about everything!! And i want to be your friend again and see you soon!!